eCommerce Developer Jobs in Cochin
WebDesignCochin has an opening for a professional e-commerce developer. We are decade-old digital marketing company. The candidate will work the rest of our professionally qualified team to build and maintain exclusive high-quality e-commerce websites for our clients as per their desired e-commerce platform.
The successful candidate will be working with a group of self-motivated people who combine their expertise with the industry best techniques and tools to create sites that can outsell our client’s competition. He or she should be an expert in back-end development tasks which include building new e-commerce projects from scratch. They must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the proficiency to manage multiple projects.
If you have the expertise and dedication to develop unique, high-quality, scalable websites on any of the e-commerce platforms, then WebDesignCochin could be the right place for you.
What you must possess
- A bachelor’s degree with minimum 2 years of experience in designing and developing websites
- Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Social Media, bulk emailing, paid-per-click advertising, and other e-commerce marketing strategies.
- Responsive design experience is necessary
- Expertise in hand-coding HTML5 and CSS that support all browser platforms
- Strong back-end programming skills in PHP and MySQL
- In-depth knowledge about the different browsers and devices
- Keen interest in emerging technologies with an aptitude to learn and adapt.
- Consult, design and develop well-structured, scalable e-commerce websites
- Optimize site markup for SEO and page load performance
- Abreast with web development new technologies and best practices
- Assist clients to improve their e-commerce conversion and user experience for their visitors and customers
- Backend development using PHP and other frameworks
- Build a simple, agile, scalable code and write clear documentation
- Monitor, debug, and troubleshoot to ensure best website performance