WebDesignCochin.in, a leading digital marketing company, offers a challenging and rewarding work environment. We at WebDesignCochin.in, collaborate closely with our clients and offer a comprehensive web design and development solution.
With our experience and dedication, we have earned the respect of our clients and a remarkable reputation in the industry. We have an opening for graphic designer and if you think you can match our requirements, please do contact us.
You will work with the client, account manager, or creative director and will build suitable inspired ideas and concepts to meet client objectives.
What you must possess
• Relevant qualification in graphic design.
• 2 to 3 years practical experience in graphic design industry.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent design, visualization, and creative skills.
• Good presentation skills with the aptitude and confidence to explain ideas to clients and colleagues.
• Print, digital design, and production experience across multimedia platforms.
• Expertise in developing creative design solutions for multiple marketing and communication campaigns across digital platforms.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Knowledge of the new design software and technologies such as Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, and similar.
• A motivated team player, flexible and a strong positive attitude.
• Ability to work independently and deliver results meeting client requirements.
• Manage multiple projects and produce quality results.
1. Meet the client team to discuss about the project details and their business objectives.
2. Build a timeframe and an estimate of the costs of the projects to the client
3. Create and present a mockup design based on the client ideas
4. Guide the client and present a final design plan for approval
5. Amend design after getting a feedback
6. Use the latest software versions when creating the final product
7. Collaborate with the top illustrators, copywriters, designers, photographers etc. as required for the project.