Mobile Application Developer Jobs in Kochi, Kerala
WebDesignCochin.in, a digital marketing and software development company, seeks a zealous mobile application developer to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining mobile application solutions for our global clients. This requires a high degree of collaboration and consultative skills across business units, functions, and services. If successful, you will be working in a congenial and highly motivated environment.
Qualifications and skills:
- At least 2 to 3 years on hand working experience in a fast-paced mobile application development environment
- Graduate in computer science or any relevant field. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in object-oriented design, algorithm design, and data structures
- Proficiency in core programming languages such as Java, Objective-C, C++, Cocoa Touch and similar
- Knowledge of web services integration technologies such as SOAP, XML, JSON, SQLite, and REST
- Working knowledge with IOS and Android APIs
- Familiarity of software versioning tools
- Passion to learn and keep track of emerging new technologies
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and be consistent to meet deadlines
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude
- Understand the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile applications.
- Deep study and evaluation of client business requirements and deliver creative solutions
- Create a timeline for project execution and make sure the final project is delivered within the time frame and budget
- Collaborate with the front-end team to deliver the highest quality UX and UI design
- Develop codes, test, debug, monitor, and maintain amendments and upgrades the changes for mobile application
- Implementation of APIs (application programming interfaces) to support mobile functionality.
- Assist in migration and adaption of existing web apps to the leading mobile platforms.
- Recommend changes and enhancements to the current existing mobile applications.